The OW course is geared to making you a capable scuba diver so that you can focus on the aquatic opposed to being nervous about how you gear works. Let us take you into the water and you'll never be the same. Beyond the gear and the fish, Scuba Diving will unlock doors to remote places to see incredible things with like-minded people. Go to remote islands or even dive over the weekend and you'll feel meditative every time.
For more information: Check out the page below
Open Water Course
The OW course is geared to making you a capable scuba diver so that you can focus on the aquatic opposed to being nervous about how you gear works. Let us take you into the water and you'll never be the same.
Budget for 75,000円
- Confined Water Dive - Daytrip
- Open Water Dives - Weekend
- Rental Gear for the 3 days
- Accommodation (around 8,200円)
3 Steps to get your license
- E-learning - Diving Theory to learn more behind the sport
- Confined Dives - Session to get comfortable with the gear
- Open Water Dives - Time to look for some fish 🐠
Sep 25th - Confined Open Water
Meeting Point: Yugawara Station
Time: 9:00 am → 6:00 pm
Access: Once exiting Yugawara station, it is less than a 5 min walk to the pool.
Oct 2-3 Open Water Diving Weekend
Meeting Point: Shishihama Diving Service
Accommodation: Please arrange yourself around Numazu
Access: From Numazu Station, it is a 15 minute cab ride to the dive shop