Welcome to our first trip of the year. We are considering to go to Ishigakijima to have the chance to see our mascot, the Manta Ray.
I used to work on the island, and so am very familiar with the sites and our lovely hosts.
In the evenings we can relax around Kabira, or take the opportunity to explore the island a little bit. There are some places to get very good gelato ice cream.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Wear a Mask
- Use Hand Sanitizer
- Social Distancing Consistantly
Fly in: 4th of May (earlier is okay)
5th - 2 Dives then lunch 6th - 2 Dives then Lunch 7th - 2 dives then Lunch
Fly out: 8th afternoon
Budget for 44187 (tax included)
- 2 Dives a day * 3 days
- Accommodation: At cost (around 6000) [We will organize]
- Transportation: Please book your own flight
- Food: Dinner + Breakfast (included in accommodation)
- Rental Gear (Full set): 5,000 (a day)