The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish.
The Advanced Open Water Diver Course is about advancing your diving skills in order to continue exploring the big blue, extending dive time, and much more! While we hone your diving skills, you’ll be exploring a variety of dive sites and meeting like-minded people.
Take This Course If You Want to:
- Gain more diving experience
- Dive up to 30m
- Practice navigation
- Try your fins (hand) at different types of diving
Budget for 45,000円
- 5 Advanced Open Water Dives
- Accommodation (around 8,200円)
- Rental Gear ( 8,000円 for the weekend)
How to Become an Advanced Open Water Diver
- First things first, you’ll get started with eLearning. Here you will familiarize yourself with dive theory and interactive lessons about popular diving specialities. You’ll will also study more in-depth, deep and navigation diving plus three specialities of your choosing.
- Between 6-8 hours
- You’ll be going on 5 dives: a deep dive (below 18 m), a navigation dive, and three speciality dives of your choosing. Through these dives you’ll inherently be gaining experience, build your confidence, and most importantly discover new diving skills.
Specialties Offered: - *Actual Specialty per course will be determined by location and by instructor.
- Search and Recovery
- Fish Identification
- Peak Performance Buoyancy